8. December 2017 – The Mobility House technology is helping Honda to optimize energy management at Honda R&D Europe center and maximizing the use of renewable solar power in particular.
8. November 2017 – The study reveals that electric cars could already contribute to the reduction of emissions in Europe today – even when partly powered by coal.
25. Oktober 2017 – Daimler, Mitsui and The Mobility House work together on innovative projects with a great deal of passion, and enthusiasm for the sustainable use of batteries from electric cars.
26. May 2015 – Which charging station is the right one for me, and what do I need to bear in mind when buying one? We’d like to shed light on the most important points in more detail in this blog post.
19. June 2017 – Today, drivers of electric cars choose between a wide range of products when it comes to charging. What are so called “smart” charging stations and what do they do?
22. May 2017 – The Mobility House Munich has a new home base. Have a look at the photo gallery to get an impression of our new office.
28. February 2017 – Jochen Wermuth and Thomas Raffeiner have presented a fully electric car to Pope Francis. The foundations for a more sustainable Vatican are laid.
13. Januar 2017 – The German federal government launches a call for applications for public charging infrastructure to be subsidized. During the first funding call, applications can be submitted.
30. November 2016 – Project partners sign a 10 year deal to increase energy efficiency and sustainability of the Amsterdam ArenA with an innovative battery storage system.