13. March 2018 – TenneT, The Mobility House and Nissan are making use of the potential of the batteries in electric vehicles for storing locally produced electricity and to feed it back into the grid to stabilise the grid.
The Mobility House supports Groupe Renault in realizing the first smart electric ecosystem on Porto Santo Island
22. February 2017 – The Mobility House implements as partner of Groupe Renault its technology to integrate electric vehicles and small energy storage units into Porto Santo’s power grid.
8. December 2017 – The Mobility House technology is helping Honda to optimize energy management at Honda R&D Europe center and maximizing the use of renewable solar power in particular.
8. November 2017 – The study reveals that electric cars could already contribute to the reduction of emissions in Europe today – even when partly powered by coal.
25. Oktober 2017 – Daimler, Mitsui and The Mobility House work together on innovative projects with a great deal of passion, and enthusiasm for the sustainable use of batteries from electric cars.
21. September 2017 – Our colleague Lena takes the new Opel Ampera-e out, running the 2017 electric vehicle through a “real world” test – with no previous knowledge of electric cars!
26. May 2015 – Which charging station is the right one for me, and what do I need to bear in mind when buying one? We’d like to shed light on the most important points in more detail in this blog post.
19. June 2017 – Today, drivers of electric cars choose between a wide range of products when it comes to charging. What are so called “smart” charging stations and what do they do?
22. May 2017 – The Mobility House Munich has a new home base. Have a look at the photo gallery to get an impression of our new office.