13. March 2018 – TenneT, The Mobility House and Nissan are making use of the potential of the batteries in electric vehicles for storing locally produced electricity and to feed it back into the grid to stabilise the grid.
The Mobility House supports Groupe Renault in realizing the first smart electric ecosystem on Porto Santo Island
22. February 2017 – The Mobility House implements as partner of Groupe Renault its technology to integrate electric vehicles and small energy storage units into Porto Santo’s power grid.
8. December 2017 – The Mobility House technology is helping Honda to optimize energy management at Honda R&D Europe center and maximizing the use of renewable solar power in particular.
25. Oktober 2017 – Daimler, Mitsui and The Mobility House work together on innovative projects with a great deal of passion, and enthusiasm for the sustainable use of batteries from electric cars.
30. November 2016 – Project partners sign a 10 year deal to increase energy efficiency and sustainability of the Amsterdam ArenA with an innovative battery storage system.
13. September 2016 – The world’s largest 2nd-use battery storage is starting up. The 13 MWh project is now nearing completion after a construction time of just under one year.
10. August 2016 – To mark the beginning of the partnership, all new Peugeot and Citroën customers will receive a €50 voucher from their car dealer to put towards a charging station until 15 November 2016.
05. August 2016 – Each one of us can help to drive electric mobility further forward and make their charging stations available for other electric vehicle drivers without having to give their electricity away for free.
Together with The Mobility House, sonnen Presents Combined Home Storage and Charging Station for Electric Vehicles
20. June 2016 – Owners of a sonnenBatterie will have the opportunity to use the energy they have generated themselves to aid their own mobility.