Category: Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G)
19. June 2017 – Today, drivers of electric cars choose between a wide range of products when it comes to charging. What are so called “smart” charging stations and what do they do?
28. February 2017 – Jochen Wermuth and Thomas Raffeiner have presented a fully electric car to Pope Francis. The foundations for a more sustainable Vatican are laid.
Together with The Mobility House, sonnen Presents Combined Home Storage and Charging Station for Electric Vehicles
20. June 2016 – Owners of a sonnenBatterie will have the opportunity to use the energy they have generated themselves to aid their own mobility.
31. May 2016 – Thomas Raffeiner, CEO and founder of The Mobility House, speaks on the theme of “Build, Disrupt and Connect” on the opening day of the “Startup Fest Europe” in Amsterdam.
13. May 2016 – At the first SZ Impulse Conference, Thomas Raffeiner presents the disruptive development from the coach to the automobile in the space of 12 years under the slogan “Smart, digital and networked – innovative business models for the ‘Energiewende’ of the future”.
12. November 2015 – The Mobility House has developed software that uses the price fluctuations on the electricity market to the benefit of electric car drivers. The intelligent charging station determines the prices on the power exchange each day and uses the information to draw up an optimum charging plan.
19. August 2015 – At The Mobility House (TMH) headquarters in the heart of Munich, good espressos are now being prepared using a somewhat different method. Electricity from a car is being used! A Nissan Leaf is parked in the underground car park and supplies the entire office with energy. Electricity from the electric compact car’s battery is fed directly into the office building’s electricity network.
9. July 2015 – Join in and win – complete the survey on the subject of “Intelligent use of the electric car battery as a storage unit”. The survey is a joint research project between the Technical University of Munich and The Mobility House. Your participation will help us design future solutions for electric cars.