Survey Results: Make Money with your Electric Car
Over 1,200 participants took part in the scientific survey on the subject of “Intelligent use of the electric car battery as a storage unit” carried out by The Mobility House and the Technical University of Munich’s Center of Energy Markets.
We have summarised the most important key points for you:
- 86% of those surveyed can imagine being involved in vehicle-to-grid (V2G).
- Participants prefer products with high time and medium range flexibility with moderate remuneration.
- Environmental awareness and technological interest represent the main motivation for participation in V2G.
- People with several vehicles are most interested in V2G.
- The majority of participants do not yet have an electric car, but do have a personal interest in them.
We are happy to congratulate our winner, Markus H., who won a voucher for a weekend with a Tesla Model S worth 350 euros.
If you have any further questions about the survey results or vehicle-to-grid (V2G) products, the team from The Mobility House and the Technical University of Munich is at your disposal at [email protected].