Tag: battery storage
30. November 2016 – Project partners sign a 10 year deal to increase energy efficiency and sustainability of the Amsterdam ArenA with an innovative battery storage system.
13. September 2016 – The world’s largest 2nd-use battery storage is starting up. The 13 MWh project is now nearing completion after a construction time of just under one year.
Together with The Mobility House, sonnen Presents Combined Home Storage and Charging Station for Electric Vehicles
20. June 2016 – Owners of a sonnenBatterie will have the opportunity to use the energy they have generated themselves to aid their own mobility.
15. April 2016 – Amsterdam ArenA choose The Mobility House to realize and commercialize a 4 MW stationary storage. This project endorses The Mobility House internationalization strategy entering the Netherlands after the US last year.
7. April 2016 – The German Renewable Energy Federation (BEE) and Deutsche Messe AG published an in depth report about the possibilities and the significant potential of electric vehicle batteries in 2nd use applications. The Mobility House realizing such projects already in practice served as reference.
3. December 2015 – On 3 November 2015, the storage industry turned its attention to Lünen in Germany. The ground-breaking ceremony for the world’s largest 2nd-use stationary storage with 13 MWh output made from around 1,000 used vehicle batteries demonstrated the potential in the reuse of vehicle batteries.
3. November 2015 – In cooperation with Daimler AG and GETEC Energie AG, The Mobility House is constructing the world’s largest stationary storage made from 2nd-use vehicle batteries on the premises of Remondis SE in Lünen. Upon completion, the stationary storage plant will have a capacity of 13 megawatts.