Tag: charge electric cars
21. September 2017 – Our colleague Lena takes the new Opel Ampera-e out, running the 2017 electric vehicle through a “real world” test – with no previous knowledge of electric cars!
26. May 2015 – Which charging station is the right one for me, and what do I need to bear in mind when buying one? We’d like to shed light on the most important points in more detail in this blog post.
Is Charging The Electric Car with Own Photovoltaic Energy a Cheap Alternative to Purchasing Energy From the Grid?
16. November 2016 – Charge your electric car with your own solar power. Calculate your personal potential savings now.
Charging Station Regulation (LSV I): What To Be Aware of when Installing a Public Charging Station in Germany
19. Oktober 2016 – Do the regulations defined in the LSV I affect you and your charging infrastructure? Find out with our check-list.
10. August 2016 – To mark the beginning of the partnership, all new Peugeot and Citroën customers will receive a €50 voucher from their car dealer to put towards a charging station until 15 November 2016.
05. August 2016 – Each one of us can help to drive electric mobility further forward and make their charging stations available for other electric vehicle drivers without having to give their electricity away for free.
Together with The Mobility House, sonnen Presents Combined Home Storage and Charging Station for Electric Vehicles
20. June 2016 – Owners of a sonnenBatterie will have the opportunity to use the energy they have generated themselves to aid their own mobility.
20. April 2016 – Any customers placing a new order for an Audi A3 Sportback e-tron or an Audi Q7 e-tron quattro will now receive a home check from The Mobility House, free of charge.
27. January 2016 – Leasing for electric car users: The Mobility House and Grenke Leasing are now offering the entire charging infrastructure on a leased basis – including the charging station, accessories and all installation work.