The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
- Becoming part of our vision to jointly shape an emission-free energy and mobility future
- A high degree of responsibility right from the start and rapid advancement in a rapidly growing and innovative company
- An open, diverse & very motivated team
- Flexible working hours and additional vacation days
- Mobile working from home and additional 20 days in other European countries possible
- The latest IT equipment to make your working day easier
- A Wellpass membership to keep you fit
- The possibility to lease your desired bike via JobRad
- Modern office with good public transport connections
And much more!
- You are driving the clean energy transition in mobility and power generation every day by commercializing EVs and stationary batteries on intraday power markets.
- You use fundamental statistics and data science combined with energy market understanding to identify profitable trading strategies under constantly changing market conditions.
- You contribute to the development and definition of relevant data pipelines for algorithmic trading.
- You support, teach and learn from your team members and celebrate achievements together
- You have a proven track record of successfully applying your data science/engineering skills in the field or in research (ideally in Python)
- You are experienced in short-term trading and/ or have expertise in European electricity markets.
- You enjoy experimentation and the automation of successful experiments.
- Ideally, you have experience working with databases, REST-APIs and cloud-native infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
- You are a team player and enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams
- You are business fluent in English
We look forward to your application (including salary requirements and start date) - we are also open to applicants with severe disabilities:Jobs & Karriere | The Mobility House
+49 89 4161 430 111