The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
- The unique opportunity to interface stationary batteries and electric vehicle fleets with electricity markets and deliver electric power grid services
- An open company culture that encourages everyone to participate to the fullest
- We invest in you and help you develop your skills
- We are a fun, down-to-earth and diverse group of people from all over the world
- Flexible hours, work from home, 30 days paid vacation, up-to-date IT equipment
- Great office space that encourages collaboration as well as BBQ parties on our roof terrace close to Ostbahnhof
- Together with you, we have this one vision - to design a zero-emission future for energy and mobility
- More about us
- You improve existing electricity market interfaces and build new trading infrastructure
- You monitor our trading services to ensure their operation and quickly resolve issues
- You closely work with data scientists to identify their needs and propose solutions
- You pair up with colleagues to jointly tackle problems with our general infrastructure
- You set up and maintain internal code repositories
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of our stationary storage infrastructure and related tools to ensure the highest quality along the whole chain
- Last but certainly not least, have fun at what you do!
Our tech stack at a glance
- You have a proven track record in the industry of working on trading system infrastructure, or...
- ...you have fundamental experience with client-server communication (WebSocket, RESTful HTTP)
- You understand modern IT systems and networking
- You are an analytical mind that strives to get to the core of a problem
- Ideally, you are familiar with microservice architectures and cloud computing
- You love to work in a diverse and agile team with a mix of working from home and office presence on demand
We look forward to receiving your application via our career page or the email address below.
We are open to applicants with severe disabilities.
+49 89 4161 430 111