Energy Markets Analyst in Flexibility Trading (m/f/d)
Voll- oder Teilzeit
What we offer you
- Becoming part of our vision to jointly shape an emission-free energy and mobility future
- A high degree of responsibility right from the start and rapid advancement in a rapidly growing and innovative company
- An open, diverse & very motivated team
- Flexible working hours and additional vacation days
- Mobile working from home and additional 20 days in other European countries possible
- The latest IT equipment to make your working day easier
- A Wellpass membership to keep you fit
- The possibility to lease your desired bike via JobRad
- Modern office with good public transport connections
What you do
- Within the Flexibility Markets and Services Team, you study new opportunities to commercialize TMH’s growing portfolio of flexible assets (stationary batteries and EVs) in different ancillary services and demand-response markets in France and other European countries (technical feasibility, market rules, business case).
- You conduct a market watch of competitors and study the latest trends in the field of flexibility commercialization, balancing markets and flexibility services (market design, new rules, new regulations, new products).
- You support TMH’s market entry implementation projects, from proposal to go-live, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- You conduct market analysis and continuously improve TMH’s existing flexible asset commercialization strategy.
- You participate in working groups relevant for flexibility commercialization and optimization (such as TSO working groups).
- You contribute to TMH’s energy products and services roadmap.
Who you are
- You have an academic background in energy economics and/or engineering and thus have a broad economic and technical understanding of the energy industry.
- You have 2+ years of experience working in the French and other EU electricity markets.
- You are eager to contribute to the development of pioneering battery- and EV-based flexibility services with a collaborative and result-driven mindset.
- You have practical experience in the field of the commercialization of flexible assets in ancillary and demand-response services. Experience with e-mobility is a plus.
- You have a sharp analytical mind and bring along the ability to abstract complex topics.
- You can leverage market data to fuel your analysis. Experience with coding for data analysis (e.g. python, R) or linear optimization is a plus.
- You speak and write fluently in English and French. German or any other language is a plus.
Do you fit to us?
We look forward to your application (including salary requirements and start date) - We are also open to applicants with severe disabilities.
Maren Lüeße+49 89 4161 430 111