(Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Why The Mobility House?
- Help shape our vision of an emission-free energy and mobility future
- High level of responsibility and rapid development in a growing and innovative company
- Open, diverse & international team
- Flexible working hours and additional vacation days
- Mobile working from home and 20 days in other European countries
- Choice between the latest Apple and Dell IT equipment
- Subsidy for Deutschlandticket job
- Wellpass membership
- Lease of your preferred car and bike via FINN or JobRad
- Corporate volunteering
- Modern office with good public transport connections
- And much more!
What you do
- Designing, developing and running our competitive, future-proof electricity trading system to maximize the value of flexibility in TMH assets in a multi-disciplinary development team
- Responsibility for our AWS cloud infrastructure and using automation with good eye measure
- Working on the observability and monitoring of our system
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of our software development technologies, tools and processes to ensure highest quality and security in our products
Who you are
- A proven track record of several years of experience as a software developer (we mainly use Python)
- Living the DevOps mindset: you build it, you ship it, you run it!
- Living by the boy scout rule and always leaving the code/place in a better state than before encountering
- Being a team player and enjoying both learning and sharing knowledge
Are you a good fit for us?
We look forward to your application (including salary requirements and start date) - We are also open to applicants with severe disabilities.
Sarah Elomda+49 89 4161 430 143