Senior Data Engineer/Scientist Flexibility Trading (m/f/d)
Voll- oder Teilzeit
What we offer you
- Becoming part of our vision to jointly shape an emission-free energy and mobility future
- A high degree of responsibility right from the start and rapid advancement in a rapidly growing and innovative company
- An open, diverse & very motivated team
- Flexible working hours and additional vacation days
- Mobile working from home and additional 20 days in other European countries possible
- The latest IT equipment to make your working day easier
- A Wellpass membership to keep you fit
- The possibility to lease your desired bike via JobRad
- Modern office with good public transport connections
What you do
- You are driving the clean energy transition in mobility and power generation every day by commercializing EVs and stationary batteries on intraday power markets.
- You design, develop and maintain data pipelines for asset and energy market data.
- You use fundamental statistics and data science combined with energy market understanding to identify profitable trading strategies for constantly changing market conditions.
- You support, teach and learn from your team members and celebrate achievements together.
Who you are
- You have a proven track record of successfully applying your data science/engineering skills in the field or in research (ideally in Python).
- Ideally, you are experienced in short-term trading and/ or have expertise in European electricity markets.
- You enjoy experimentation and the automation of successful experiments.
- You have experience working with databases, REST-APIs and cloud-native infrastructure (e.g. AWS).
- You are a team player and enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams.
- You are business fluent in English.
Do you fit to us?
We look forward to your application (including salary requirements and start date) - We are also open to applicants with severe disabilities.
Maren Lüeße+49 89 4161 430 111