Official Mercedes-Benz Home charging station
- Convenient, high-quality charging in a Mercedes-Benz design
- Adjustable charging power up to 22 kW
- Attached type 2 charging cable (6 m) with plug bracket
- Access with key-operated switch
- Integrated RCD type A and DC residual current protection
- LED lights to display charging status
- For all type 2 electric cars
The simplest, most convenient way to charge your electric car at home
The high-quality Mercedes-Benz wallbox in a sleek design charges the Mercedes-Benz family of electric cars, as well as all other electric cars. It is ideal for anyone who wants to charge their electric car quickly and easily.
The Mercedes-Benz Wallbox Home allows you to charge up to 10 times quicker than with a conventional domestic socket. View our charging time summary to see how quickly you can fully charge your electric car.
Simply connect your electric car to the Mercedes-Benz Home Wallbox and charge away. The device’s operating status is clearly displayed at all times by coloured LEDs.
Integrated cable hanger
Simply thinking ahead: For Mercedes-Benz, the wallbox itself becomes the cable hanger. Simply coil the charging cable around the wallbox to tidy it away.
Integrated fault current sensor
As with its cars, safety always comes first for Mercedes-Benz, which is why Home Wallbox is equipped with an RCD type A with DC fault current sensor as standard. All you need for a professional installation is a circuit breaker in your upstream domestic installation.
Configurable charging power
When it is delivered, the Mercedes-Benz Home Wallbox is adapted to a maximum charging current of 16 A (11 kW). If your pre-installation allows for greater charging power, your electrician can simply adapt the charging current with the help of the integrated rotary coding switch.
Charge electric cars with type 2 plugs
You can charge almost any electric car with the Mercedes-Benz Home Wallbox. And it is no longer just European car manufacturers that use type 2 plugs; Nissan is now fitting them on its new models in Europe, too. The charging cable is already integrated in the charging station. Simply plug in and start charging.
- Charging station
- Short, printed instruction manual
- Installation set (incl. drilling template, screw set, 2 keys for the key switch and 2 cover keys to lock the housing cover)
Do you have more questions?
In our guide you will find everything for charging your electric car. For example, what you should consider when buying and installing a charging station.
|Product dimensions (wxhxd)||328 x 438 x 170 mm|
|Weight||ca. 10 kg|
|Degree of protection||IP55 protected against light water jets, suitable for outdoor use|
|Installation variations||Wall mount|
|Delivery includes||Charging station, instruction manual, installation set|
|Charging power||3,7 kW, 5,5 kW, 7,4 kW, 11 kW, 22 kW, configurable|
|Number of charge points||1|
|Rated current||8 A, 10 A, 13 A, 16 A, 20 A, 32 A, configurable|
|Connection||Type 2 charging cable|
|Cable length||6 m|
|Safety features||RCD type A with DC protection|
|Access protection||Key switch|
The charging station is suitable for electric cars of the following brands
- NISSAN LEAF (models built before 2017 have a type 1 plug)
- Opel Ampera (type 1 plug)
- Renault Kangoo Z.E. (models built before 2017 have a type 1 plug)
- Toyota Prius (models built before 2017 have a type 1 plug