PHOENIX CONTACT Design charging cable
- New design-line
- Higher power because of 3-phase charging cable
- 10 m of cable
- Connection cable between the electric car and charging station (no extension cable)
- Type 2 plug at the vehicle, Type 2 at the charging station
- Mode 3 charging according to IEC 61851-1
- PHOENIX CONTACT quality cable, CE certified
The new design-line of PHOENIX CONTACT charging plugs is available now. You can convince yourself by the attractive design as well as by the comfortable handling when charging your electric car.
You can easily connect all vehicles with a Type 2 connector at public charging stations or charging stations with charging sockets using this high quality cable from PHOENIX CONTACT. The robust and durable charging cable is 10m in length, so that you can easily connect your vehicle in hard-to-reach parking and charging areas.
The charging cable is not an extension cable
Please note that the charging cable is not an extension cable and can only be used as a direct connection between the charging station and your electric car.
PHOENIX Contact: A quality manufacturer from Germany
The market leader in electric technology based in Blomberg makes safe, comfortable, mobile charging a reality. PHOENIX Contact offers high-quality solutions in many different areas of application. To prepare for the future, Phoenix Contact has expanded its portfolio to include charging equipment for electric vehicles.
- Charging cable
Any further questions?
Our Knowledge centre can tell you everything you need to know about charging your electric car. For example, you can visit the centre for advice on what to look out for when buying and installing a charging station.
|Cable length||10 m|
The charging station is suitable for electric cars of the following brands
- NISSAN LEAF (models built before 2017 have a type 1 plug)
- Opel Ampera (type 1 plug)
- Renault Kangoo Z.E. (models built before 2017 have a type 1 plug)
- Toyota Prius (models built before 2017 have a type 1 plug