Stay up to date on the latest news from The Mobility House North America.
Downloads & Assets
We are a leading tech company with a spirit of innovation and expertise when it comes to smart charging of electric vehicles.
November 30, 2022
The Mobility House partners with NYCSBUS to deliver clean, electric school buses in New York City
Project awarded $8 million to fund one of the largest bidirectional school bus projects in U.S.
November 09, 2022
The Mobility House selected for intelligent charge management by Metropolitan Transportation Authority via the Transit Tech Lab
The Mobility House expected to save country’s largest transit agency more than $420,000 in operating expenses in one year
November 03, 2022
The Mobility House secures $50 million series C to expand smart charging and vehicle-to-grid leadership
Investments from Mercuria, Ventura Capital and Green Gateway Fund support company’s technology development and expansion in Europe, North America and Asia
October 31, 2022
The Mobility House manages charging for microgrid-powered EV bus fleet at Brookville Smart Energy Bus Depot
Washington, D.C. region’s first resilient clean energy microgrid charges Maryland electric transit fleet; will save over 160,000 metric tons of lifetime carbon emissions
October 11, 2022
First-of-its-kind vehicle-to-building resilience hub powered by transit buses
- The Mobility House, CTE, AC Transit, New Flyer, Schneider Electric to deploy electric transit buses as mobile emergency backup power for community centers.
August 25, 2022
The Mobility House trades electric car batteries on the EPEX SPOT SE
- The Mobility House is announcing its very own connection to the European Power Exchange EPEX SPOT SE.
- At the stock exchange the company trades the flexibilities (1) of 4,500 electric car batteries (100 MW).
- The EV Aggregation Platform, developed by The Mobility House, forms the foundation of said trading activities.
- The tech firm has already been marketing stationary and mobile vehicle batteries itself or through partners in various countries and applications since 2016.
The Mobility House in the media
Supply chain woes may delay EVs but delivery fleets can’t wait
Modern Shipper, June 2022
Transit Tech Lab picks The Mobility House for sustainable mobility in New York City
Sustainable Bus, May 2022
STN EXPO Abuzz with discussions on electric school bus implementation
School Transportation News, July 2022
Stay up to date!
Get our latest news directly to your inbox by signing up for our press mailing list.