We are creating the future of mobility
Our vision is climate-neutral mobility. We can achieve a zero-emissions future by intelligently using e-vehicle batteries as a beneficial part of the power grid.
Lower costs will drive quicker adoption of e-mobility. By integrating e-vehicles into energy markets, we can deliver savings and generate revenue with our smart charging solutions.
We’re doing everything we can to make a difference in the world of energy and mobility. We’re driven by our shared vision of a sustainable and livable future for us all.
We are on the right track
We support everyone on the way to e-mobility – with personal and dependable advice and individualized charging and energy solutions. Together, we can achieve a zero-emissions future.
Green tech is our expertise. We see smart charging as a resource-saving cycle and are happy to lend our innovations and experience to deliver future-proof solutions.
We’re driven by the promise of creating a livable future with zero emissions. To achieve climate stabilization, we’re committed to further developing and utilizing the full potential of e-mobility.
Powered by our values
Leading in smart charging technology
Our technology platform ChargePilot® enables reliable and efficient charging of electric vehicle fleets and vehicle grid integration using intelligent charging and energy solutions. ChargePilot® has been rolled out across Europe and North America with leading electric bus operators, delivery service fleets and on corporate campuses.
A team full of energy is looking for you
Join us in our mission to create an emissions-free energy and mobility world. You can expect a diverse team, a wide variety of challenges and the spirit of a shared vision.
By our side on the way to the future
July 26, 2022
The Mobility House and Endera partner to deliver leading edge charging solutions for commercial EV fleets
- Endera and The Mobility House partner to bring a fully-integrated electric vehicle and smart charging solution to commercial transportation.
- Cleaner, more intelligent transportation is already underway with two San Diego fleet operators.
April 22, 2022
The Mobility House partners with Modesto City Schools to intelligently manage charging for one of U.S.’ largest electric school bus fleets
- Modesto City Schools will leverage The Mobility House’s charging and energy management solution, ChargePilot®, to optimize charging strategies for the district’s new electric bus fleet.
- A 30-vehicle electric bus fleet is scheduled for record-setting deployment in less than seven months.
March 31, 2022
The Mobility House offsets over $1m for King County Metro's first-of-its-kind, electric bus charging installation
- The Mobility House’s charging and energy management solution has been deployed by King County Metro to ensure reliable charging and reduce operating expenses for its new electric bus fleet.
- This pilot project is now the largest transit bus charging project in the U.S.
- It uses a uniquely interoperable smart charging technology with three brands of chargers on one site.