Stay up to date on our latest news.
February 16, 2024The Mobility House advances the future of energy storage, exceeding the 100-megawatt milestone
- The Mobility House surpasses the 100-megawatt mark, strengthening its market leadership as an independent energy storage marketer.
- Two additional innovative energy storage projects set new standards in sustainable energy supply.
- Years of refined marketing algorithms and data analyses secure technological leadership.
February 14, 2024Boosting innovation trough collaboration: The Mobility House supports energy providers in developing new charging tariffs
- The intelligent energy product, eyond Partner by The Mobility House, enables energy providers to quickly offer a charging tariff and strengthen customer loyalty.
- Energy providers benefit from the technology company's extensive experience in aggregating and marketing electric vehicle batteries.
- End customers can reduce electricity bills by up to 400 euros per year through eyond Partner.
- Several energy providers are already persuaded by eyond Partner.
February 09, 2024The Mobility House markets large-scale and industrial battery storages for third parties
- The Mobility House takes on the marketing of stationary storages for third parties in the European ancillary services and energy markets.
- Based on the trading algorithms optimized since 2015 and multi-market optimization, above-average profits can be achieved.
- With this new service, The Mobility House expands its battery marketing offering beyond car manufacturers to include installed or planned large-scale and industrial storage facilities.
January 10, 2024Germany must take action now to maintain leadership in Vehicle-to-Grid innovation
Germany's leading Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) providers showcase the entire charging chain from the car to the power grid at the international Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
- Ambibox, EcoG, and The Mobility House jointly present the various components of Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) at a booth at the international Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
- To advance the expansion of V2G in Germany, there is a need for equal treatment of mobile and stationary storage, i.e. the elimination of double charges in grid fees, a standardized registration process, and updatable charging infrastructure.
- The German Federal Government supports V2G with the presence of the Federal Minister for Digital and Transport, Volker Wissing, at CES.
January 09, 2024Herbert Diess to become Executive Chairman of the Board of The Mobility House, spearheading Vehicle-to-Grid technology
- The Mobility House announces the appointment of Herbert Diess as its new Executive Chairman of the Board.
- The former CEO of the Volkswagen Group will take over the role of energy market expert Alexander Landia.
- The Mobility House strengthens the renewable energy system with innovative Vehicle-to-Grid technologies, utilizing electric vehicle batteries as energy storage to promote the integration of renewable energies, as well as to reduce electricity costs and CO2 emissions.
December 20, 2023Smart grid, smart prices: Electric vehicle drivers benefit from The Mobility House's intelligent charging tariff eyond due to section 14a of the German Energy Industry Act
- The Mobility House's eyond integrates the mandatory control of charging stations by the grid operator according to section 14a of the German Energy Industry Act, starting January 1, 2024.
- Consumers can comfortably seize the savings opportunities, benefiting from an average savings potential of over 400 euros due to reduced grid fees.
- This transition supports the establishment of a sustainable grid infrastructure and is another step towards The Mobility House's vision: zero emissions at zero cost.
The Mobility House in the media
Geld verdienen mit E-Auto
Geladen - der Batterie-Podcast, July 2023 (German)
Mobilize wählt The Mobility House für ihren Vehicle-To-Grid-Service
Flotte, June 2023 (German)
Amsterdamer Verkehrsbetriebe laden 159 Elektrobusse mit intelligentem Lastmanagement
Erneuerbare Energien, June 2023 (German)
Stay up to date!
Get our latest news directly to your inbox by signing up for our press mailing list.