Stay up to date on our latest news.
June 13, 2023Mobilize selects The Mobility House for their Vehicle-To-Grid service
- Mobilize, a Renault Group brand, and The Mobility House will provide the first commercial Vehicle-To-Grid (V2G) offering starting 2024, initially in France, Germany and the United Kingdom.
- Renault customers will – through bidirectional charging and discharging – take part in the energy transition and earn money with their electric car when they are not using it for driving.
- The Mobility House's technology will be used to market the electricity stored in the batteries on the energy markets, maximizing the value of mobile storage devices in the energy system and unlocking their full potential.
- Renault is the first major car manufacturer to use The Mobility House’s technology portfolio to enable bidirectional charging for its customers.
May 30, 2023Charging 159 electric buses the smart way: GVB – the operator of Amsterdam’s local public transport – is relying on The Mobility House to meet its charging management needs
- GVB – the operator of the city of Amsterdam’s public transport services – is using the smart charging and energy management solution from tech firm The Mobility House to cost-effectively charge its planned fleet of approximately 159 vehicles throughout the city in 2023.
- Smart management with ChargePilot® helps to generate annual six-figure savings in grid and energy costs.
- The hardware-agnostic system by The Mobility House enables communication between different planning systems thanks to open interfaces.
May 16, 2023World’s first open Vehicle-To-Grid test lab by The Mobility House and Ambibox
World’s first open Vehicle-To-Grid test lab by The Mobility House and Ambibox
- The Mobility House and Ambibox are setting up a test lab for bidirectional charging that is unique worldwide.
- Both companies have created a permanent opportunity for car manufacturers to test bidirectional marketing of electric cars on the energy market.
- Holistic testing under real-life conditions will significantly speed up the ramp-up of Vehicle-To-Grid (V2G) and the uniform interpretation of standards.
May 11, 2023The Mobility House and reev join forces for intelligent charging and billing
- The collaboration between The Mobility House and reev couples intelligent charging infrastructure and charging and energy management with an integrated billing solution.
- reev has expanded its portfolio to now offer customers ChargePilot®, the charging and energy management system by The Mobility House while The Mobility House has added reev’s billing solution to its available product range.
- As both systems have an open interface architecture, customers benefit from a package solution that takes individual requirements and needs into account.
April 27, 2023The Mobility House and Sycada cooperate to significantly increase smart charging potential for fleets
- Leading zero emission innovators The Mobility House and Sycada cooperate to offer Smart Charging and Energy Management Systems for buses and trucks.
- ChargePilot®, the intelligent Charging and Energy Management system from The Mobility House, is now integrated into Sycada's platform.
- Forces were joined while working for Dutch bus company Connexxion, a subsidiary of Transdev Netherlands, operating more than 2,000 electric buses worldwide.
April 18, 2023Germany's largest mobility project starts field trial for market-optimised and simultaneously grid-serving charging and discharging of electric vehicles
In April, The Mobility House, EWE, Mercedes-Benz, and the “Forschungsstelle für Energiewirtschaft FfE “(Research Center for Economics) started a nine-month field trial in the Germany-wide mobility project "unIT-e² - Reallabor für vernetze Mobilität" at Wernsing Feinkost in Essen/Oldenburg.
The Mobility House in the media
Geld verdienen mit E-Auto
Geladen - der Batterie-Podcast, July 2023 (German)
Mobilize wählt The Mobility House für ihren Vehicle-To-Grid-Service
Flotte, June 2023 (German)
Amsterdamer Verkehrsbetriebe laden 159 Elektrobusse mit intelligentem Lastmanagement
Erneuerbare Energien, June 2023 (German)
Stay up to date!
Get our latest news directly to your inbox by signing up for our press mailing list.