Together, we can achieve zero emissions at zero cost
This is why we are bringing e-mobility and renewable energies together.
We are creating the future of mobility
Climate-neutral mobility - that is our vision. To achieve this, we need to become independent of fossil fuels. We can achieve this with our 360° charging solutions and the smart use of electric vehicle batteries as part of the power grid.
We want to further reduce the costs of e-mobility. To this end, we are integrating e-vehicles into the energy market and ensuring savings through our smart charging solutions.
We are doing everything we can to make a difference in the world of energy and mobility. What drives us is our shared vision and the desire for a sustainable future for us all.
Powered by our values
We support everyone on the way to e-mobility – with personal and dependable advice and individualized charging and energy solutions. Together, we can achieve a zero-emissions future.
Green tech is our expertise. We see smart charging as a resource-saving cycle and are happy to lend our innovations and experience to deliver future-proof solutions.
We’re driven by the promise of creating a livable future with zero emissions. To achieve climate stabilization, we’re committed to further developing and utilizing the full potential of e-mobility.
We are on the right track
Leading in smart charging technology
Our technology platform ChargePilot® enables reliable and efficient charging of electric vehicle fleets and vehicle grid integration using intelligent charging and energy solutions. ChargePilot® has been rolled out across Europe and North America with leading electric bus operators, delivery service fleets and on corporate campuses.
A team full of energy is looking for you
Join us in our mission to create an emissions-free energy and mobility world. You can expect a diverse team, a wide variety of challenges and the spirit of a shared vision.
By our side on the way to the future
February 16, 2024The Mobility House advances the future of energy storage, exceeding the 100-megawatt milestone
- The Mobility House surpasses the 100-megawatt mark, strengthening its market leadership as an independent energy storage marketer.
- Two additional innovative energy storage projects set new standards in sustainable energy supply.
- Years of refined marketing algorithms and data analyses secure technological leadership.
February 14, 2024Boosting innovation trough collaboration: The Mobility House supports energy providers in developing new charging tariffs
- The intelligent energy product, eyond Partner by The Mobility House, enables energy providers to quickly offer a charging tariff and strengthen customer loyalty.
- Energy providers benefit from the technology company's extensive experience in aggregating and marketing electric vehicle batteries.
- End customers can reduce electricity bills by up to 400 euros per year through eyond Partner.
- Several energy providers are already persuaded by eyond Partner.
February 09, 2024The Mobility House markets large-scale and industrial battery storages for third parties
- The Mobility House takes on the marketing of stationary storages for third parties in the European ancillary services and energy markets.
- Based on the trading algorithms optimized since 2015 and multi-market optimization, above-average profits can be achieved.
- With this new service, The Mobility House expands its battery marketing offering beyond car manufacturers to include installed or planned large-scale and industrial storage facilities.
Would you like to know more about our vision or our products and services for an emission-free future? Then simply contact us - we look forward to hearing from you!