Together, we can achieve zero emissions at zero cost
This is why we are bringing e-mobility and renewable energies together.
We are creating the future of mobility
Our vision is climate-neutral mobility. We can achieve a zero-emissions future by intelligently using e-vehicle batteries as a beneficial part of the power grid.
Lower costs will drive quicker adoption of e-mobility. By integrating e-vehicles into energy markets, we can deliver savings and generate revenue with our smart charging solutions.
We’re doing everything we can to make a difference in the world of energy and mobility. We’re driven by our shared vision of a sustainable and livable future for us all.
Powered by our values
We support everyone on the way to e-mobility – with personal and dependable advice and individualized charging and energy solutions. Together, we can achieve a zero-emissions future.
Green tech is our expertise. We see smart charging as a resource-saving cycle and are happy to lend our innovations and experience to deliver future-proof solutions.
We’re driven by the promise of creating a livable future with zero emissions. To achieve climate stabilization, we’re committed to further developing and utilizing the full potential of e-mobility.
We are on the right track
Leading in smart charging technology
Our technology platform ChargePilot® enables reliable and efficient charging of electric vehicle fleets and vehicle grid integration using intelligent charging and energy solutions. ChargePilot® has been rolled out across Europe and North America with leading electric bus operators, delivery service fleets and on corporate campuses.
A team full of energy is looking for you
Join us in our mission to create an emissions-free energy and mobility world. You can expect a diverse team, a wide variety of challenges and the spirit of a shared vision.
By our side on the way to the future
June 13, 2023Mobilize selects The Mobility House for their Vehicle-To-Grid service
- Mobilize, a Renault Group brand, and The Mobility House will provide the first commercial Vehicle-To-Grid (V2G) offering starting 2024, initially in France, Germany and the United Kingdom.
- Renault customers will – through bidirectional charging and discharging – take part in the energy transition and earn money with their electric car when they are not using it for driving.
- The Mobility House's technology will be used to market the electricity stored in the batteries on the energy markets, maximizing the value of mobile storage devices in the energy system and unlocking their full potential.
- Renault is the first major car manufacturer to use The Mobility House’s technology portfolio to enable bidirectional charging for its customers.
May 30, 2023Charging 159 electric buses the smart way: GVB – the operator of Amsterdam’s local public transport – is relying on The Mobility House to meet its charging management needs
- GVB – the operator of the city of Amsterdam’s public transport services – is using the smart charging and energy management solution from tech firm The Mobility House to cost-effectively charge its planned fleet of approximately 159 vehicles throughout the city in 2023.
- Smart management with ChargePilot® helps to generate annual six-figure savings in grid and energy costs.
- The hardware-agnostic system by The Mobility House enables communication between different planning systems thanks to open interfaces.
May 16, 2023World’s first open Vehicle-To-Grid test lab by The Mobility House and Ambibox
World’s first open Vehicle-To-Grid test lab by The Mobility House and Ambibox
- The Mobility House and Ambibox are setting up a test lab for bidirectional charging that is unique worldwide.
- Both companies have created a permanent opportunity for car manufacturers to test bidirectional marketing of electric cars on the energy market.
- Holistic testing under real-life conditions will significantly speed up the ramp-up of Vehicle-To-Grid (V2G) and the uniform interpretation of standards.
Would you like to know more about our vision or our products and services for an emission-free future? Then simply contact us - we look forward to hearing from you!